Getting close

We’re getting very close to being finished—or at least ready—with this new version of The William Williams Effect. It’s a 90-minute (or  so I think) version of the 50-minute play we did last summer.  I find some of the new things really exciting, plot elements that help flesh out the world of this play. I can’t wait to hear it read out loud. My only fears are that either I discover there’s something drastically wrong, missing or jarring, or others people will think so and I don’t.

It’s all nerve wracking. After all, I started working on this project a year ago. And the thing is…I can’t really concentrate on anything else, especially my other projects.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s